Realistic Graphics Mod – add-on corrects the sound and to a greater extent the graphic component
of the ETS 2 simulator in order to increase realism. This graphic mod contains new sounds,
textures, effects, as well as a number of interesting solutions that improve the rendering of
images without sacrificing performance, and in some cases (conditions) increase FPS!. After
installation, there will be a more realistic reflection of light, new tones of the sky depending
on weather conditions. Also, the graphics will affect the texture of the roads to more realisti
Features Realistic Graphics Mod by Frkn64:
– 70 Realistic skybox textures in 4K resolution
– Realistic light flares & reflection effects
– Realistic & vibrant colors
– Realistic terrain textures
– Realistic rain & thunder sounds
– Realistic raindrop effects(inside of trucks)
– Realistic water textures
– Realistic cloud shadows
– Realistic climate events (fog, wind, rain)
Changes in v5.0:
– Redesigned light flares.
– Improved light ranges.
– Improved in-game graphics.
– Added more foggy weather and increased fog intensity.
– Permanently fixed the gray/matte chrome issue.
– Added better water & dirt particles
– Fixed the red sky issue occurs at night.
– Removed rain/thunder sounds (ETS 2’s own sounds are better now)
– Added road textures for old map
Tips for users
Note: “Color Correction” option in the graphic settings must be active when using this mod.
Tip 1: To disable bloom effect, use the No-Bloom add-on.
Tip 2: For high quality skybox textures, set “Texture quality: High” in the graphic settings.
Tested in game version 1.37.x