Fetching Mod Details..
Recently Uploaded Mods
Manual Transmission and Steering Wheel Support for GTA V
This mod enables manual transmission and offers various options to fine-tune your gameplay, from gearbox selection to engine braking.
Support for steering wheels is fully integrated into this mod: full force feedback, multiple input devices, every setting is customizable to fit your wheel and personal preferences.
GTA V v1.0.877.1 to 1.0.1737.6
Put Gears.asi and the folder ManualTransmission in your GTA V folder (overwrite when asked)
Read the README and configure the mod to your preferences with the in-game menu.
Put Gears.asi in your GTA V folder. You can keep old settings, new options are added automatically when needed.
Use the in-game menu! Be sure to assign all axes and buttons you intend to use.
Refer to the readme. Additionally, The in-game menu contains descriptions for every option.
Known bugs and problems
Thank you everybody who helped and contributed in any way. Getting feedback from you users is invaluable, and of course the donations are very appreciated (it helped me buy a G27 to develop with)!
Hosted on GitHub
Releases archive: GitHub Releases
Latest build: AppVeyor Artifacts
Due to size, read on GitHub. Short version:
* Add ESC (Electronic Stability Control)
* Add ABS/TCS/ESC/Handbrake warning lights HUD element
Wheel fixes and improvements:
* Add back misshift sounds - only works for wheels in H-pattern mode
* Fix burnout using wheel pedals not fully engaging
* Disable USB detection, caused crashes while game is paused
Force feedback changes:
* Add gamma and speed limit parameters. Gamma helps increasing FFB response at low
speeds and decreases wobble when nearing the speed limit.
* Fix "bump" when FFB changes direction
* Fix FFB continue playing when paused or ejected from car (for real this time!)
* Improve understeer calculations
Due to size, read directly on GitHub.
Live Report of Manual Transmission ...
Source Google Translate.
How to download Mod(Video reference)>>