This mod now adds over 30 new random events (several of which have more than one variation) to
appear on the roads in ETS2.
You can see them listed below:
1 Accident R1 (Plane)
2 Accident R2 (Burnt out trailer)
3 Accident R3 (Burnt out trailer 2)
4 Accident R4 (Two recovery + two cars)
5 Accident R5 (Tanker fire)
6 Accident M1 (Two Cars)
7 Accident M2 (Three Cars)
8 Accident M3 (Three Cars inc. Punto)
9 Accident M4 (Two Cars Recovery)
10 Accident M5 (Van and Small Fuel Truck)
11 Accident C1 (Burnt out car)
12 Accident C2 (Trailer spilt pipes)
13 Accident C3 (Trailer spilt crates)
14 Accident G1 (Car on side)
15 Accident G2 (Burnt out car)
16 Accident G3 (Burnt out trailer)
17 Accident Outside Lane
18 Accident Inside Lane
19 Accident + Amb Outside lane
20 Accident + Amb Inside lane
21 Accident Outside Lane (Rare)
22 Accident Inside Lane (Rare)
23 Accident + Amb Outside lane (Rare)
24 Accident + Amb Inside lane (Rare)
26 Recovery Outside Lane
27 Recovery Inside Lane (NO CONES)
28 Recovery Outside Lane (NO CONES)
29 Recovery Hard Shoulder
30 Breakdown Inside Lane
31 Breakdown Outside Lane
32 Breakdown Inside Lane (With Warning Triangle)
33 Breakdown Outside Lane (With warning Triangle)
New Changes in v1.2.1:
– Made the cones in the cone tapers now light up in the correct order
(NOTE: after testing found that there are still issues with this but these
issues can also be seen in SCS’s cones so don’t think there is a way to completely fix this
– Increased the length of the cone tapers to make them more realistic.
– Made the cones in the cone tapers adjust their position dynamically to reflect the curve in
– Tweaked breakdown events to have vehicle to the side of the road instead of in the middle.
– Made breakdown events sometimes have warning triangle placed before them.
– Added VMS sign to sometimes warn the player of accidents / lane closures
ahead instead of always having the van with flashing arrow.
– Added several new events.
– Decreased frequency of single lane events.
– Tweaked the positioning of emergency vehicles at the events to make them look more realistic.
– Added more people to the events.
Some of these are tweaked versions of ones originally created by SCS
that i have tweaked to improve them.
Others are completely new ones that i have created myself.
All of my events feature different levels of rarity depending on the event so
some events you will see more often than others.